Friday, October 17, 2008

We Are None of Us Alone, Forgotten or Abandoned... but We May be Being Asked to Grow Up

Well, no lightships... yet.

As so many of us around the globe and connected through the internet now know, no undeniable huge lightship sighting was reported in such a way as to make a special breaking news broadcast over the airwaves. There were reported sightings, some hoaxes undoubtedly, but not the earth-shaking event we may have been expecting. I hope those of you who read this will join me in sending Blossom Goodchild much loving support as she goes through her own disappointment, disillusionment and grief about her channelled messages not turning out as she had hoped.

As I wrote in my previous blog, “October 14th & Contact: For Me It's Personal” the idea of living in a world transformed by extraterrestrial contact and interaction, with the knowledge humanity would gain about our true origins and connections to galactic humanity… well, I still believe fully in the eventuality of that contact, I feel it is destined for the not too distant future, perhaps even within months. One thing I feel certain of, Star Nations of the Light, also known as the Galactic Federation of Light, will do it in such a way as to make sure the timing is optimal for those of us here on the ground. They want no one harmed in anyway, not even those who might wish them harm.

What we have learned from this experience, and what those star beings monitoring this wave of expectation may also have learned, is that:

There are tremendous numbers of us here who want them to arrive.
There are others who consider their arrival to be a design of Satan.
There are still some who are afraid of contact.
There are some who haven't even given contact real consideration until now.
There are some still wholly unaware of ETs existence on any conscious level.

One thing is certain, this event and those it reached in whatever way, is something we must all carefully consider in the weeks and months ahead. For those of you really interested, keep checking in with http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/ as Brad Johnson is keeping that going and continuing to report on new developments with this.

We live on a planet enslaved to oil corporations, who really determine how much it will cost us to move goods and provide services. Their pricing determines whether we will travel or not, and how much things at the grocery store and other places will cost us and how we will have to respond to that in our budgets. Many people would have liked a rescue from that enslavement. Many of us would like to see our environment cleaned up and stabilized.

The thing we have to realize is that we are responsible for what we've created here. We are responsible for our complacency and not paying attention while special interests took over our governments, a chunk at a time. And we do have the ability to solve our own environmental problems and a great deal of available clean energy that can be harnessed to do this. (See Zeitgeist Addendum. )

My request remains, to the extraterrestrials, could you at least show up and give us some guidance? Could you at least show up and tell us the truth and expose fully, once and for all, the power elite and their agenda of domination and control? Could you at the very least help us to get a level playing field down here? With that level playing field, we have enough wonderful compassionate and caring visionaries right here on Earth who can take it from there.

We are so trapped thinking inside the boxes that the powerful and rich of this planet have built for us that we can hardly envision a world of free energy, or a moneyless society where all have their needs met and can pursue an enlightened life. We are born indoctrinated into a world where we accept unquestioningly: “This is just the way it is.”

James Gilliland of Eceti (Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence) - a contactee who regularly sees ships on his ranch in Washington State tells us that the extraterrestrials will not come as our saviors, pulling a codependent rescue of humanity. This would be like sitting a group of unruly children aside on a bench while the over-responsible adults clean up the impossible mess they made, thinking the children not smart enough or capable enough to be trusted to do it. Coming as I do from a family with an alcoholic father and codependent mother, watching that drama unfold year after year, I saw how my mother protected my father in many ways from the natural consequences of his behavior. At last, when she could take no more, they divorced, and shortly after that my father's behavior got so out of hand, he was asked to resign from the company he had worked for over 20 years. A few years later, he died of his alcoholism from a heart that simply gave out.

So the question to us, to humanity, is: Are we smart enough and capable enough to clean up our own social, environmental, political and economic messes? We must be, for our own sakes. If we were seeded here on this planet by extraterrestrial humans, perhaps we were placed here to evolve to full consciousness and sentience on our own. Perhaps full contact with extraterrestrials will happen only when we have achieved that or at least begin to achieve it. Perhaps any intervention will only be enough to prevent us from destroying ourselves and allow us to continue growing, learning and evolving on our own, as the shutting down of nuclear weapons would indicate.

A good argument could be made that humanity is not even sentient, or is barely beginning to be sentient just now, showing just the barest hints of embracing a level of enlightened consciousness that could do away with violence and war and embrace peace and cooperation with each other, all other life and our planet. Is it demonstrating sentience to be so opportunistic, manipulative and self-serving that you threaten your own survival and that of all life around you? I think not.

Life on this planet right now is a crucible, creating a collective crisis in consciousness that just might give birth to true sentience in humanity. I'm encouraged as I see the signs of this all around us, in organizations like the Bioneers, Institute of Noetic Sciences, in the works of Barbara Marx Hubbard and many, many more. There are heroisms all around us waiting to be performed, waiting for each of us, in accord with our own passions and compassion, to take up and contribute our special gifts to our world.

Do I still want extraterrestrials to show up? You bet! Absolutely. But not to bail us kids out of our mess. I want them to show up as equals - more evolved on a variety of levels certainly - in ways that empower humanity rather than disempowering us by saving us from the consequences of our own lack of vision. We must not make them gods - there is evidence that that happened in our distant, ancient past and they have been wondering how to create empowering intervention and contact again ever since. Evolved though they may be, and wise, they may not be infallible.

Lastly I close with some transmissions I received tel-empathically, once on Tuesday the 14th conversing with a friend and once today, the 17th, driving my car. In each case I was talking about my own strong-felt connection with the star beings and my own imploring them to please come to Earth, please show up and put a stop to this runaway government heading for a cliff, and appearing to try and drag as many of the rest of us off it with them as they can. At least come and let people know the truth so that truth can set us free to do what we need to do for each other and our Earth, so we can take co-creative responsibility to create a new world of love and cooperation. In each instance, I was touched by an incredible loving energy in the entire upper chest/heart area that in an instant brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes. This is how telepathy or tel-empathy works for me, a wave of incoming vibration usually in the heart area that translates to words as it touches my body. Tuesday and today the words were:

“We hear you. We do not ignore you all down on Earth, with all the challenges you face and all the suffering you experience. We love you deeply. You are part of us. We have not abandoned you… and, we must choose precisely the right time to show ourselves. Trust us to do so.”

Today when this loving vibration and message touched me, I had a flash of recognition from an experience years ago, I think in 1988. I was attending University of Nevada, Las Vegas and was sitting in a college Spanish class when I was suddenly struck by a powerful, powerful experience of cosmic or divine Love, pouring through me like high voltage creating more bliss than it seemed my human body could hold. Tears of joy poured down my face and I looked around surreptitiously marveling that people needed language to communicate at all from the state I was experiencing. I kept my head bent down over my desk, not wanting anyone to speak to me or ask me about the tears - that might shatter and disperse the incredible love voltage pouring through me. I didn't want it to stop. When class ended I walked to the desert garden, sat on a bench and tried to capture the experience in writing before it ebbed completely away. Not easy at all, the experience was beyond words.

Today, and Tuesday, I felt that same energy of Love that I felt back then, only just a gentle touch of It, rather than a great surging river of It. I felt so excited to have had the recognition and made the connection of this recent energy experience to that profound one so many years ago.

We are none of us alone, forgotten or abandoned… but we may be being asked to grow up.

Thank you for reading…

Warmly,
Niara

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Niara-

Thanks for commenting on my blog about the microchip. I too have had experiences showing me that our government and leaders are not who they want us to believe they are. Not quite the same as yours but I was given a glimpse in the form of a psychic vision (I guess you could say) some seven years before September 11th hit us. At the time the information originally came to me I was not at all interested in the state of politics, the plight of humanity and least of all the planet. I was a kid who only wanted to party party party. And that is what I pretty much continued to do over the next few years but I did go through a rapid change. My friends changed and my ideas of a good time changed. I became a good student (college) and finally settled down in a serious relationship for the first time in my life. Two or three days after september 11th, I discovered David Icke, and hitting me like a ton of bricks, he validated the vision I had seven years prior. It jolted me to a new level of awareness. I think of myself as more awake than most of the rest of Americans on some levels. I think what we have in this awareness is a blessing. I recently read one person's interpretation of events going on as if we are experiencing contractions due to the birthing of a new humanity and new Earth. All of these instances we are being shocked by, Tsunamis, earthquakes, financial crises, war, are signs telling us the moment of our new emergence is growing nearer and nearer. I wonder what crisis will occur at the moment of our birth. A shift of the Earth's axis? Whatever it is, it will likely be bigger than the contractions don't you think?

We shall overcome the oppressive secret rulers. I no longer have any doubts that this is the case. I also like the thought that we are experiencing the death of the Earth's ego.

In relation to your recent post I want to ask you if you have ever listened to coast to coast am?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com
I can't recall if we discussed that before.

Lately I've been hearing interviews where so many of the guests of George Noory have talked about an abundance of sightings all over the globe, in particular the US. It seems as if there is something happening, not the days on end hovering we had hoped for, but there are so many sightings occurring now more than seemingly ever before. Maybe it's a question of interpretation. Maybe we are getting what was supposedly promised to us as far as irrefutable proof. Just think what would happen if 90% or more of the population had their own personal UFO sightings. Also with the rumors of Project Blue Beam circulating around, I don't know if I could personally trust a mass sighting event.

Our friends from out there in space are smarter than we are for sure. I think there is something good in all of this. Growing up would be amazing!!!

I hope you are doing well!

Sue